From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-29 08:40:04

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:21:38 +0200, Jasper, Alexander wrote
> Another thing is that I'm unable to serialize not_a_date_time
> ptimes. The extractions fails here. I'm using the binary archive. Is
> that supported? The documentation of date time only states
> compatibility with text and XML archive...

There was a recent (jun 21) bug-fix in date-time that was preventing correct
serialization of special values -- even with text archives -- so it's likely
that's what you are seeing. I haven't tried the binary archive, but there's
no reason it shouldn't work. I believe you should be able to just pickup the
latest version of gregorian/greg_serialize.hpp and
posix_time/time_serialize.hpp to try it out.

Jeff