From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-04 11:35:05

Actually, this problem only appears when BOOST_SIGNALS_DECL is defined as
__declspec(dllexport). I am not sure if this issue is only limited to
Microsoft and Intel compiler since some other compilers on Windows support
__declspec too. This is just a guess since I do not have access to these
other compiler.

Sean