From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-05 11:43:31

Hmm - I missed that discussion. I did get your email - but somehow it
failed to register. I'll look into this.

Robert Ramey.

P.S. FWIW - I would have suggested a static assert in a place where a user
invokes a template metafunction which can't be counted on to do what its
names suggests it does in the current environment.

RR