From: Mikhail Kupchik (Mikhail.Kupchik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-06 07:22:23

Hello All,

  I have a question regarding integration of Boost library into a
  project which uses SCons build system.

  We'd like to build Boost as static-linkable library under MSVC7.1
  for Win32, and make it dependable on compiler options which are set
  from root of the project in SCons configuration file - like /GL
  (link-time code generation), /Og (global optimization) etc.

  What is the most simple way to do this? If we simple link all
  libs/src/*.cpp files into single static library, will it work? Are
  there any #defines, project-specific include dirs, project-specific
  compiler options etc?

  Maybe anyone already have similar experience and have SConscript
  files for Boost?

--
Best regards,
 Mikhail                          mailto:Mikhail.Kupchik_at_[hidden]