From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-12 12:05:05

Hmm - this would surprise me. It looks to me that maybe I'm missing
something about clean up from exceptions. baybe the std::ifstream lIn(
lpszPathName ); should be moved outside the try block. I wouldn't think
that should be necessary but now that I look at this it might be. What
happens when you do this? Any C++ expert want to opine on this?

Robert Ramey