From: Jason Kankiewicz (jkankiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-18 12:39:22

On win32 using VC7.1, the Windows macros 'CMYK' and 'RGB' are bleeding
through the 'boost/shared_ptr.hpp' header file.

These are my header file's includes up to and including the offending
boost header:

#include <algorithm>
#include <functional>
#include <iterator>
#include <set>
#include <stdexcept>
#include <string>
#include <utility>
#include <vector>
#include <boost/shared_ptr.hpp>
#undef CMYK // I added this to make it compile.
#undef RGB // I added this to make it compile.

The declarations of my 'CMYK' and 'RGB' functions within this header
compiled without error until I installed the 1.33.0 release of Boost. I
had been using the CVS HEAD previously so the error must have been
introduced during the week or two prior to release.