From: tom gee (rockonedge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-22 11:30:04

Can anybody help me out?

here's my procedures:
1. build bjam from the source.
2. run bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-7_1" "--with-python-root=D:\Python24" install

After hundreds of successful items, the process suddenly stop with an error
"failed to write command file!". I tried seveal times, with or without
compiling python libraries, It stopped ramdonly,sometimes at the
python libraries, others at the multi-thread libraries.

My system is Windows XP SP2 English, with Visual studio 2003. I have
have VC2005 express b2 installed.

Previously, I encountered the same problem with boost 1.33b2. but i
have no problem with boost 1.32 which I 've been happy with for a long
time.