From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-24 14:32:42

Well theres no problem using BOOST_ASSERT unless they use it in their
code for different reasons. For example they might use it to log in
production versions of the application...

I guess its not such a big deal if boost test defines its own handler if
enable assert handler is not defined.

I don't even remember where this thread started :)