From: Jeremy Siek (jeremy.siek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-25 10:03:48

Yes, it sounds like you need to modify the type definition for your
graph. (at least, that will give you the best efficiency. You could
also use a hash table of some sort provided you don't have
parallel edges in your graph)

BTW, in the BGL, a const graph parameter means that the algorithm
will not add or remove vertices or edges, but it does not necessarily
mean
that the algorithm will not modify properties of the edges or
vertices... that is determined by the kind of property map that
the algorithm requires, in this case the ComponentMap must
be a Writable Property Map.

HTH,
Jeremy