From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-26 06:27:54

"Paul" <elegant_dice_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I thought you said this code was going away in "the next version" (see
> your response at the bottom). The code is still the same as in 1.32,
> and AFAIK, it will still suffer the same problem that I reported months
> ago.

"Next version" as in next version of the filesystem library. That won't be
available until Boost release 1.34.

You can access it now via CVS, branch "i18n". Although subject to change,
the code on that branch is relatively close to being done. The main thing
that is left is to bring it into closer sync with the TR2 filesystem library
proposal. Than shipped to the committee a couple of days ago, and should be
available publicly on the WG21 web site in a week or so.

--Beman