From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-26 08:44:18

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 03:06:01PM +0200, Daniel Kr?gler wrote:
> Several functors in Boost.Algorithm do not fulfill CopyConstructable
> requirements, e.g.
>
> case_conv.hpp: to_lowerF, to_upperF
> formatter_regex.hpp: regex_formatF
>
> I propose to replace their reference members by either corresponding
> pointers or by boost::reference<>'s.

All these functors are not part of the libraries's public interface.
They are not documented and they can change between different versions
of the library. I strongly recommend not to use them.

If you find some of them usefull, we can consider to add something with
similar functionality to the public interface.

Regards,
Pavol