From: Elisha Berns (e.berns_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-26 12:23:02

Christian,

I don't have any simple snippet that I can send because I'm mapping
files that are provided by XercesC as System Ids for whatever xml schema
I open. The whole thing is too involved to just paste into a short
email because it entails loading the schema into Xerces, getting all
available System Ids for the namespaces present and then finally mapping
those System Ids (provided they are local files). These files may/may
not be locked by Xerces when I attempt to map them, I simply don't know.
That said, my first observation is with the flag I use:
FILE_ATTRIBUTE_READONLY in the call to CreateFile(...) which is not used
in mapped_file_source::open_impl.

But I will be glad to test any changes proposed since I can just plug it
into my own mess.

Elisha