From: Rich Cook (rcook_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-26 17:09:22

That fixed it! Thank you very much for your valuable help.

To be clear, when I replaced line 388 of optional.hpp:

get_ptr_impl()->T::~T();

with

get_ptr_impl()->~T();

My program compiled fine.

On Aug 26, 2005, at 2:20 PM, Peter Dimov wrote:

> Rich Cook wrote:
>

>> Ah, but does it work on AIX? :-)
>> Sorry, I couldn't resist. (My posts are getting ignored, so I assume
>> nobody uses boost on AIX.
>>

> This might well be the case. Have you tried replacing the problematic
>
> get_ptr_impl()->T::~T();
>
> construct at line 388 of optional.hpp with
>
> get_ptr_impl()->~T();
>
> or perhaps
>
> get_ptr_impl()->~value_type();

Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Bldg-453 Rm-4037, Mail Stop L-557
7000 East Avenue, Livermore, CA, 94550, USA
☎ (925) 423-9605
 (925) 423-6961

---
Information Management & Graphics Grp., Services & Development Div.,
Integrated Computing & Communications Dept.
(opinions expressed herein are mine and not those of LLNL)