From: Geoffrey Irving (irving_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-27 17:19:51

Thanks! I knew something like could be written, but for some reason I thought
there'd be significantly more overhead in turning a function into something
loopable.

It's unfortunate that one can't pass a function template as a template argument,
since that would remove the need for the extra functor class entirely.

Geoffrey