From: Phantom (rob_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-30 11:20:02

Thanks for the reply :)
You're inital code caused an internal compiler error (see build log after
this email), however I took another look at the example and changed it to
the following and it worked fine :

mi::ordered_unique< mi::tag<id>,
BOOST_MULTI_INDEX_MEMBER(FilterCreatorDetails, FileTypes, id_)

so thanks for the pointer :)

----- Build log for overload follows -----

------ Build started: Project: Game Texture Loader, Configuration: Debug
Win32 ------

Compiling...
GTL_internal.cpp
g:\Boost\include\boost-1_33\boost\mpl\aux_\preprocessed\plain\apply_wrap.hpp(48)
: fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information
Generating Code...
Compiling...
GameTextureLoader.cpp
Generating Code...

Build Time 0:13
Build log was saved at "file://d:\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\Game
Texture Loader\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
Game Texture Loader - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

------ Build started: Project: GTLTester, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

GTLTester - up-to-date.
Build Time 0:00