From: Phantom (rob_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-30 17:06:53

Well, I hate to say this but it apprently did fix it.
I tried putting the boost::multi_index::member<> in bare and it resulted in
the error, regardless of if I hit 'build' or 'rebuild' solution.
I then replaced it with that Macro call, hit' build' and it compiled and my
test application worked first time and i've since rebuilt the library
numerous times with no problems.

Now, as to why it would fix it I dont know, however it appears todo so :)