From: Sebastien Gerega (seb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-30 18:56:45

compat-gcc32 is just a gcc distro in order to give users of more modern
gcc versions (such as my version 4.0.1) compatibility with packages that
do not work with the newer gcc.
My QT libraries have been built with gcc4.0.1 but they still work
perfectly well with the rest of my project which is compiled with
gcc32... is this just a fluke?
And if I need to compile boost with gcc32 whats the easiest way to do this?
thanks,
Sebastien