From: Bruno Martínez (br1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-08 08:16:49

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 04:37:03 -0300, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hmm - I the referenced email referred to shared_ptr.

The link's mail's subjects was
Serialize templates classes > automatique exportdeclaration
. I didn't get the part about it referring to shared_ptr.

> Your case is covered
> in the documenation. Reference/Serializable/Pointers.

The problem is that I never know a priori the instantiations of the B
template class present in a program, so I can't register them all. My use
case is a boost::function like class, where type erasure is a must. It's
very difficult to register a bind result type. Do you understand me now?

Thank you,
Bruno