From: Dmitriy Morozov (morozov+nntp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-09 20:49:04

> It would be interesting to know what compiler you are using.

g++ (GCC) 3.4.4 (Gentoo 3.4.4, ssp-3.4.4-1.0, pie-8.7.8)

> In order to help we need a smaller piece of code that fails.

I realize that, unfortunately I suspect that's not so easy. Since it's a
segfault (that occurs after processing a large number of the nodes in the
tree), the precise configuration is important. The particular tree is a
result of a non-trivial computation. I will try to narrow things down over
the weekend, but to be honest I am not very hopeful.

> We have found and corrected on error in the 1.33.1 release candidate that
> might account for this. You could check that by trying the RC_1_33_0
> branch.

Is it downloadable, or do I need to check it out of CVS? I will definitely
give it a try.

Thanks.
Dmitriy