From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-10 15:33:33

Yes.

> Is that right?
> I dont know if that fits very well to me...

The best that you can do (realistically) is a string of space-separated letters.
The preprocessor cannot break apart arbitrary identifiers into letters, and it
cannot deal with punctuators or operators at all.

> One more thing, what is this chaos library? Never heard about it.

Chaos is a preprocessor library similar to the Boost Preprocessor Library, but
is much more advanced and extensible. However, it isn't portable to broken
preprocessors, so it isn't usable on (e.g.) VC.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides