From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-13 12:19:24

I believe scons can parse pkg-config output out of the box and set up
your CFLAGs etc appropriately but my mileage with this has varied
immensly. Anyway, its very simple to do it yourself as you have a real
programming language available.

I think scons could learn a bit from autotools though I guess autotools
is only useful because its popular.

Sohail