From: Giulio Veronesi (giulio_veronesi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-15 01:50:14

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you very much. I resolved the problem using the new version of
Dijkstra's algorithm that includes a named parameter for recording
predecessors.

Now I've another problem and I've no idea how to resolve it. I'd like to
extract all possible shortest path from a sorce to a destination... not
only one path. Please, could you help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Giulio