From: Alexis Gatt (alexismajordomo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-15 16:38:44

Hi all,

I've just downloaded Boost 1.33 and built it with
VC7.0. I specified the Spirit root so that the
serialization lib would be compiled as well. I saw the
output indicating that the serialization lib was being
compiled, and I can also see the .obj files in the
bin/boost/libs/serialization/... folders, but I cannot
find the corresponding .lib or .dll anywhere?!
Did I miss something wrong, or there are some other
steps that I need to perform to obtain this .lib?

Thanks

Alex