From: Timothy Ritchey (tritchey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-15 17:33:18

In VS.net, go to the Debug menu item, and select Exceptions... You
will get a dialog box that allows you to select how you want
exceptions handled. There is a tree view that shows a hierarchy of
both win32 exceptions and C++ exceptions, and you can choose to break
into the debugger at the time the exception is thrown, or only if it
is not handled by the application. You can either set it for
individual exceptions, or for entire classes of exceptions.

Cheers,
tim