From: Allen Cronce (acronce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-16 16:18:35

Thanks John. I got the same tip from the CodeWarrior list. I updated to the latest from CVS this morning and it has fixed the crash.

But I have to say it's disturbing that a crasher in smart pointers, undoubtedly a very popular library, went undetected in an official release. Hopefully whatever QA hole that led to this has been plugged for future versions.

Best regards,
--
Allen Cronce

John Maddock wrote:
Unfortunately now I'm seeing crashes with code that worked fine with
1.32.0. Here's some test code that demonstrates the crash:

I believe there was a PowerPC specific bug in 1.33 which affected
shared_ptr, it's been fixed in cvs, but I'm not sure which files you need to
fix the issue.

John.