From: Jeremy Siek (jeremy.siek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-18 09:51:00

Hi Nicola,

On Sep 18, 2005, at 9:15 AM, Nicola Vitacolonna wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I want to use my custom container as a vertex list in a graph. I have
> followed the documentation, but I don't know exactly how I should
> overload the push() and erase() functions.

Sorry, looks like the documentation is incomplete in that regard.
I'll fix that.

You can find examples of push() and erase() in:

boost/pending/container_traits.hpp

> The following example code, using boost::array, gives an error: "no
> matching function for call to 'container_category(boost::array<void*,
> 10ul>&)". Can someone help me?

You'll need to define a container_category function for boost::array.
There are examples of this also in container_traits.hpp.

> One more question: is it possible to
> get a reference to the vertex container, given an adjacency_list<...>
> object?

You're not suppose to, but if you must, the data member name
is m_vertices. There is no guarantee that that name will
stay the same, as that is not a publicly documented name.

Cheers,
Jeremy