From: Foster Gareth (gareth.foster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-23 04:20:12

What do people think of actually including things like this in code? In
terms of maintenance and readability, is it a good idea to create so many
different ways of doing things? Purely thinking from the POV that, I find a
library I want to modify to support some new thing, and I find it is full of
unusual styles and obfuscated custom techniques.

I'm not knocking boost or the stl, just wondering if things like trying to
recreate python styles in C++ are a step too far, a sort of "what is wrong
with the C++ style?" question. No flames, I'm _not_ telling anybody they are
'wrong' :)

Gaz