From: Paul Giaccone (paulg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-28 10:35:05

In the documentation on program_options (program_options/overview.html),
in the section Parsers Component it says "Sometimes it's desirable to
specify value as several tokens. For example, an option
"--email-recipient" may be followed by several emails, each as a
separate command line token. This behaviour is supported, though it can
lead to parsing ambiguities and is not enabled by default."

This is just what I would like to. However, I haven't found anything in
the documentation explaining how to do this. I don't think this can be
done using positional options - is this correct?

For example, I would like to be able to have command-line options along
the lines of:

-A 1 2 3 -B hello goodbye

and have 1, 2, and 3 stored in a vector of integers associated with the
-A flag, and "hello" and "goodbye" in a vector of strings associated
with the -B flag.

So how do I enable this?

Paul Giaccone