From: Stephen Torri (storri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 08:58:26

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 20:50 +0800, Joel de Guzman wrote:
> In an ideal world... ahem... :-) Spirit2 is a complete
> redesign.
>
> My priorities (WRT personal projects) right now are:
> 1) Get fusion out for boost formal review
> 2) Get phoenix-2 out
> 3) Spirit-2
>
> It seems that 2 got ahead of 1. There's a planned Phoenix2
> release on Oct 10. Rest assured it's moving. Maintaining
> 3 non-trivial libraries is not easy.

This might be a redundant but is there a list of features to expect in
Spirit-2? I am working on my dissertation work of creating various
parsers. At this time I am not ready to implement the work with Spirit
but I was curious as to the timeline and feature set. My work will allow
me to create using either Spirit-1 or 2 (fingers crossed).

Stephen