From: Thore Karlsen (sid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-10 10:46:35

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:32:30 -0400, "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[...]

>String-algo : Interested, but concern over interface and choice of
>functions, generic vs basic_string.5.3 separate proposal

Any details on this? I love this library, and I would love to see it
standardized in some form. Overall I've found the interface and function
choices to be excellent (and I'd love to see even more), and I love that
it's generic and not limited to basic_string. I use it on vectors and
other containers for different kinds of network protocol parsing.

--
Be seeing you.