From: Rush Manbert (rush_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-10 20:04:49

Ákos Maróy wrote:

>Rush Manbert wrote:
>

>>Okay, I joined the list and posted there. We'll see what happens. Thanks
>>for looking at it.
>>

>I'm not sure I understand what's going on here..
>
>is anyone looking at the problem?

Hi Akos,

I think the post on the Jamboost list is not going to go anywhere.

I just looked again at the build output files that I posted on Friday.
While they do show the link errors, they don't have any indication of
the undefined symbols errors that you saw, and that were in my build
output from 1.33.0 RC1.

Can you post again with a text file that contains the Bjam output,
making sure that it has all of the errors you were seeing originally? My
guess is that Gennadiy still needs to look at it, but the output I
generated isn't helping. Sigh.

- Rush