From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-11 22:45:26

> Hi Gennadiy,
>
> I'm sorry for the screwup. It looks like I didn't capture the stderr
> output in the text file. The attached file
> is from another build attempt that fails updating those same 6 targets,
> but it shows the undefined
> symbol errors. If I go and look in the build directories, I can see that

I am no expect for Mac, but from an output it looks like this system, the
same as Windows, doesn't support unresolved symbols within shared libraries.
If you could confirm that this is true, I will have to update a Jamfile to
prevent these to be built and you should be using static libraries instead.
If it's not true - this is toolset issue.

Gennadiy