From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-13 01:09:14

Hello Zach,

Zach Laine ha escrito:

> The following code does not compile using gcc 3.4.3. I tried it with the
> same results using 1.32 and 1.33. Reversing the order of the #includes
> fixes the problem.
>
> Is this a known order dependency? If so, I couldn't find it documented
> anywhere.
>
> #include <boost/multi_index_container.hpp>
> #include <boost/mpl/map.hpp>
>
> int main()
> {
> return 0;
> }
>
> Compiler output:

[...]

I've reproduced your problem with GCC 3.2, though the error messages are
slightly different. Digging a little deeper, the issue can be reproduced with
this
MPL-only snippet:

#include <boost/mpl/set/set0.hpp> /* include last to suppress compiler error
*/
#include <boost/mpl/map.hpp>

int main()
{
   return 0;
}

Is this also failing for your compiler version? I'm posting this in a
separate thread
as it seems to be a MPL-specific problem.

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo