From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-13 15:44:01

You are welcome.

> I was unfamiliar with Chaos, but the code snippets looked
> interesting. I found the project on SourceForge. Will there
> be a release sometime?

Eventually. Chaos is a much more advanced version of the Boost pp-lib.
However, it may not suit your needs in any case because it contains no
workarounds for broken preprocessors (nor will it). This severly limits its
portability. The Boost pp-lib, while inferior in every way, contains
*extensive* workarounds for broken preprocessors, and it has enough power to do
what people usually use preprocessor metaprogramming for. It just isn't always
as pretty.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides