From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-23 12:35:34

This only works for a small subset of typeid names since many of them are
not valid XML tags (for one thing any template class cannot be used). And
you really do not wan to leave out the variable name. I really think the
library should provide an archive OPTION to include the typename enclosed in
quotations (preferrably, primitive types should have this options too).

Sean