From: Lucas Meijer (lucas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-23 15:40:54

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Hmmm - something must be out of whack somewhere. I click on the link in
> your email -
> http://www.boost.org/libs/serialization/doc/implementation.html
> and it goes right where I expect it to.
>
> I don't know what else to say here.

Sorry if I've been unclear here. What I meant was that I couldn't find
that document from any place inside the boost-serialize documentation. I
only found it because you emailed me the name of the document. I googled
  that name, and google found the url for me.

If I follow the documentation-path you sent me, I get stuck at
"references". when I click the references link, I see no way to progress
to the implementation notes.

I've now found the implementation notes being linked to from the bottom
of the release notes page though, so it turns out I could have found out
myself.

Maybe linking to the implementation notes somewhere more in sight would
be a good idea, alltough I'm not sure how many people run into this.

Very glad things work now :)

   Lucas