From: Chris Hoeppler (hoeppler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-16 11:35:44

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to build a current cvs checkout of boost on a linux
system on which I used to be able to build all the boost libraries by invoking
'bjam stage' on the cvs version of a couple of weeks ago. Did something change
with respect to the build procedure?

Invoking bjam on a clean cvs checkout results in the following output:

~/boost> bjam
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
...found 3548 targets...
~/boost> bjam stage
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
don't know how to make stage
...found 1 target...
...can't find 1 target...

Any idea what's going wrong here?