From: Richard Crossley (rdc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-25 05:10:50

I am seeing the same behaviour under Windows/VC7.1 with a clean checkout.

-----
C:\boost>bjam stage
Building Boost.Iostreams with bzip2 support disabled. ECHO To enable bzip2,
cons
ult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Iostreams with zlib and gzip support disabled.
To enable zlib and gzip, consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
don't know how to make stage
...found 1 target...
...can't find 1 target...

C:\boost>