From: Eric Pruneau (reinterpret_cast_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-25 21:27:29

Hi

Here is my problem.

I need to specify a callback function for use with OpenCV cvcam dll. I
modified OpenCV to accept a boost::function1<void,IplImage*> instead of a
simple void pointer to a function. The function is called by openCv on every
frame of a video stream.

I’m trying to have the callback function member of a class e.g

Class A
{
void init()
{
   boost::function1<void,IplImage*> Myfunct;
   Myfunct = boost::bind(&A::Callback, this);
   cvcamSetcallback(Myfunct); // OpenCV function to set the callback
}

void Start() { /* tell opencv to start grabbing frames and to call Callback
on every frame */ }

void Callback(IplImage* img) { /* process the image */ }
};

Its not like I want to directly call the callback function and use it like a
functor. I want OpenCv to call my member function.

When I try to compile this it give me: error C2091: function returns
function on a C++ .net compiler. I’m really confused and I dont have a clue
about how to solve this.

Thanks in advance

Eric

Balayez vos courriels entrants et sortants et les pièces jointes et
contribuez à éliminer les virus destructeurs susceptibles d’y être intégrés.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/virus Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.