From: Ricardo Kirkner (ricardokirkner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-02 15:10:46

Hi:

I am trying to write python bindings for an already existant c++ library. I
started using pyste, because I felt this was the easiest way to do it.
However I keep getting errors (mostly I think because of string and vector
arguments conversion). I just wanted to ask if I am on the right track here.
Maybe someone can give me some pointers on how to make this task easier? (I
was tempted to switch to pyrex, swig, etc, but everything seems to have its
own problems.)

Should I use pyste, or should I rather write boost.python code directly?

Thank you,

Ricardo