From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 12:17:39

gast128 wrote:

> Can a boost guru comment on this? Note that this is not a criticism,
> only an observation. I always like to write a boost bind
> construction, especailly with the == addition in 1.33.

Boost.Bind only includes a reasonably small bit of MPL indirectly via
boost/ref.hpp. This can be avoided in principle, but it won't result in any
measurable gains.

boost/utility.hpp doesn't include much, but this header isn't of much use
anyway. :-)

boost/function.hpp does seem to include the world (3 seconds for a single
include on my machine), but I'm not sure whether this can be avoided. It's a
fairly complex component.