From: Allen Gooch (allen.gooch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-07 00:48:19

I'm trying to use shared_ptr<> from boost 1.33.0 on the Metrowerks
CodeWarrior for PSP 1.2 (that's Playstation Portable) and am running into a
problem, which I believe may be related to the boost config system and it
not being prepared for my admittedly unusual toolchain. I have successfully
used this on many other platforms in the past, and have thoroughly enjoyed
the boost in productivity and safety through its use.

Here's my problem, a simple "hello world" app using boost::shared_ptr<
std::string > using the top-level <boost/shared_ptr.hpp> include yields the
following link error:

Link Error : Undefined : "boost::throw_exception(const std::exception&)"
Referenced from "boost::detail::shared_count::!<std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>>>(std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>>*)" in main.cpp

Link failed.

Any insight into this problem, or the configuration system and how I might
adapt it to this compiler, are greatly appreciated.

-allen