From: Andreas Sæbjørnsen (andreas.saebjoernsen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-07 18:31:51

The project is in the process of being released for open download, but for
now it is only available to people collaborating with the ROSE team. A
preliminary link can be found at:
http://www.llnl.gov/CASC/rose/
but this is an incomplete webpage and the final project will probably be
hosted elsewhere.

Andreas