From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-09 18:15:23

"Nat Goodspeed" <ngoodspeed_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

In the 1.33.1 beta or the current CVS, all you'd have to do is set
PYTHON_VERSION=2.4 as long as you've installed it in the default
location. In fact, now the default PYTHON_VERSION *is* 2.4, so you
shouldn't need to do anything to get it to find the right Python
installation, unless you used a non-default installation location, in
which case set PYTHON_ROOT. It's all explained in
http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/libs/python/doc/building.html

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting