From: Stephane Grabli (Stephane.Grabli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-15 12:41:28

Hi,

I'm new to the BGL and I'm trying to use the strong_components
algorithm, defined this way:

template <class Graph, class ComponentMap, class P, class T, class R>
typename property_traits<ComponentMap>::value_type
strong_components(Graph& g, ComponentMap comp,
    const bgl_named_params<P, T, R>& params = all defaults)

with a graph
defined like this:

typedef adjacency_list<listS,listS,directedS> Graph;

(in particular using listS for vertices storage).

Does anyone know how I should declare the ComponentMap property map?
I couldn't figure this out from the documentation and the examples I've
seen all assume that a vecS type storage is used for vertices in the graph.
Thanks!

Stephane