From: james.jones_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-11-16 11:26:14

Hi Azam,

Are you sure you want to inherit? Might it make sense to make a Boost graph object a private variable which you construct and then modify in your constructor?

-
James Jones Administrative Data Mgmt.
(v)732-510-1806 375 Raritan Center Pkwy, Suite A
(f)732-510-1855 Edison, NJ 08837
Visit us on the web at http://www.firstinvestors.com/