From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-17 08:29:26

Daryle Walker wrote:
> > Which ever way we no longer have the problem
>
> Not if you just quick-patched the symptom and not the cause. You could have
> just turned your 100% bug into a Schroedinbug or Heisenbug.

no, we added the test, fixed the source, etc... then the email was
sent (it wasn't supposed to generate this level of discussion :-)

Like I said, in the previous mail, its not worth it ... it was only an
idea ... nothing more to see here ... move along...

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |