From: Andrew Mellinger (amelling_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-17 10:35:47

Everyone,

  So I figured out the culprit (and what made this bug so hard.) I was
trying to build out of an NFS share. Now, some NFS shares work ok, some
don't. On that solaris machine, my home directory is on one NFS share (from
a linux server), while the source was on a different one that was shared by
my Mac. (We are a Mac/Solaris/Windows shop.) I could build locally on the
solaris box our out of my home NFS share, but not out of the NFS shared by
my mac.

  Still working on that, don't know why it doens't like NFS or how to
reconfigure. I'll post more to this thread when I find out.

  So this is just an FYI to everyone.

-Andrew