From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-17 10:55:47

Daryle Walker wrote:
> On 11/13/05 2:05 PM, "Robert Ramey" <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Daryle Walker wrote:

> [1] C and C++ don't have this feature in general, although some wish
> for it. Other languages do have this. I think Ada is an example.

As an aside, note that the serialization library contains STRONG_TYPE which
was needed to implement the library. Its good enough for the serialization
library but probably not up to "industrial strength". May some
enterprising individual might want to take a look at this with the
idea of make an "industrial strengh boost version"

Robert Ramey