From: Daniel Mitchell (danmitchell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-20 13:15:02

On Wednesday 16 November 2005 01:54 pm, Doug Gregor wrote:
> If you happen to make this change, I was greatly appreciate it if you
> would send it to the list so that we can incorporate it in future
> versions of the library. If we're quick, we can even get it into the
> upcoming 1.33.1 bug-fix release.

Done. I made similar changes to dijkstra_shortest_paths.

If you think there's time before the 1.33.1 release, I'd like to add color map
support to the named parameter version of dijkstra_shortest_paths, which
requires the addition of color map arguments to dijkstra_dispatch1 and
dijkstra_dispatch2.

Daniel